The Active Grants application form will ask you to identify what you want to do with the funds you are asking for and how this will help you get more people engaged in what you do. The form will also ask you to forecast how many new participants you are likely to attract as a result of being given a grant - especially those from hard to reach groups and / or those with specific health needs.
- Applications for funding will be considered quarterly by the Active West Lancs Board.
- Active Grants of up to a maximum £250 will be awarded.
- Applications will only be accepted from ‘not for profit’ organisations operating in West Lancs.
- All organisations applying to the ‘small grants scheme’ must be legally constituted and have a bank account in the name of their organisation.
- Groups will not be able to apply for an Active West Lancs Grant more than once in any twelve month period.
When you have completed the form, please send it to the Active West Lancs Activity Referral Officer at the address given on the form. If you would like a form to be posted to you, please contact the Active West Lancs office on 01695 555804.