Tai Chi class
Come along to our Tai Chi class and you will be introduced to an easy and effective Tai Chi form – proven to regulate blood insulin levels, improve balance, coordination, and well-being, and alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Tuesdays: 11am-12pm session at Burscough Methodist Church Hall, Burscough, L40 0SG.
- Wednesdays: 10:30 – 11:30am at Parbold WI, 2 Station Rd, Parbold WN8 7NU
Each session costs £4. Please wear comfortable clothing and flat-soled footwear (soft trainers) and bring a bottle of water.
Bookings direct with Heather Reade - mobile: 07450954900
email: info@HeatherReade.co.uk Website www.HeatherReade.co.uk
Recent feedback from participants:
- “Totally enjoyable experience”
- “It’s been incredibly beneficial to my health”
- “Better balance, muscle control, calmness, enjoyment of exercise (first time in 30yrs)”
- “It’s been incredibly beneficial to my health.”
- “A good way to get people more active in a gentle but effective way. Heather Reade is an excellent teacher who is very encouraging”