- Stride out in the new year and walk your way to better health!
- Let your feet hit the street in 2017 by joining West Lancashire Borough Council’s health walks
- Grab some comfortable walking shoes and join our walk leaders for short, sociable walks across different locations in West Lancashire
Walks are open to all, are approximately one hour long and a well-earned ‘cuppa’ awaits you at the end of the walks. You don’t have to book in advance, so come along and get some fresh air into your lungs.
The weekly health walks start again for 2017 from the week beginning 9 January. The meeting points for the walks are as follows:
• Tuesdays, 10am-11am, starting from the bowling pavilion at Richmond Park, Burscough, L40 2XY
• Tuesdays, 10.30 – 11.30am meet at the Visitor Centre at Beacon Country park, Upholland WN8 7RU
• Wednesdays, 1pm-2pm, starting from the bowling pavilion at Coronation Park, Ormskirk, L39 3BY
• Thursdays, 10am-11am from Banks Leisure Centre, Banks, PR9 8BL
Walks will take in a mixture of on-street footways and off-street paths. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the weather and ground conditions.
For more information about the health walks, please contact Leisure Services on 01695 555804 or 01695 585145.